
The rest of the kids (E.J. , Troy, and Shelby) Dressed up just enough to go to our "Trunk or Treat" and get as much candy as barely-dressed-up-teenagers could talk people into giving them.
Eddie and I were Barack Obama and Sarah Palin.
My mom had entered me in a Sarah Palin look alike contest with this picture:
Anyway, I picked up an Obama mask for Eddie for Halloween and we got a ton of funny comments. I'll tell you what, we learned more than we ever wanted to know about all of our neighbors' political views, but it was fun.Here's the only picture we got of the two of us, but I don't think it turned out very well. We both look a little crazed, but then maybe that was part of the charactor, huh?
Anyway, that was the first part of our Halloween. The rest of our night was way more scary, because the teenagers all had a boy/girl party to get to, PLUS we had planned a slumber party on Halloween night for Sariah's birthday the next day. Screaming and freaked out 8 and 9 year-olds AAAAACCCCKKKKK!!! But that story will have to wait until the next post...

1 comment:
oh my gosh, your halloween costumes are HYSTERICAL!!!!! i had heard about them, but hadn't seen any pictures!
Post a Comment