Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family Pictures

Our Thanksgiving weekend was really crazy since it was also my brother Jordan's farewell that Sunday. (He is leaving on a mission to Canada)

We also decided that since we had the whole family together we better get family pictures taken. The Photographers name is Mary Clark, and she is AMAZING!!!

Here is one of the entire Ferguson Family including all of my brothers and their wives and kids along with my parents:


Here are a couple of just our family:

5 comments:

The Gist Family said...

hey that looks funny! And your old girl is cool!!!

The Gist Family said...

For anyone who didn't notice, that last comment was Shelby saying that she looks cool.

She cracks me up.

keri said...

I love these pictures Heather!
I especially love the one of your family laughing. I love when moments like that are caught on camera.
Cute blog!

jana said...

What a beautiful family. Heather you're hot stuff!

Buckeye Nut said...

I didn't see these the other day when I checked your blog. I think I got to Jordan and couldn't go any further. LOL. I love these. They are really great. You'll have to give me more info so that we get ready to do our new family pic w/Dels fam we can check her out.

Hope you are feeling better!