Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And Troy wears a gown...


OK, don't freak out...
it's a hospital gown!
But I knew that would make ya'll look!


So the question of the day is
How does this..

(Notice the cute happy smile?)

Go to this...AWWWW! How sad!!!
In less than an hour?

It's called a tonsilectomy, my friends, and after 24 hours of observation, having not experienced this myself, I would not suggest it to anyone unless it was ABSOLUTELY Necessary.

P.S. He is going to kill me for posting these pics...

3 comments:

Em said...

bad mommy!!!!;-) just kidding, and YES that sounds like an awesome idea for an enrichment night! tell mom tonight, she'll love it!

Em said...

oh i can't wait for you to do the pesto!!!! do it on the whole wheat pizza, it's amazing! don't forget enrichment tonight;-) i'm making two trays of baked spaghetti for it!

Buckeye Nut said...

Ouch. I had my tonsils out when I was 13, 2 days before Halloween. My step brother had his out at the same time so there we were in the front room taking up both couches......best part was getting my favorite popsicles and pudding.