- I do not suffer from Insanity - I enjoy every minute of it!
- "I saw that" ~God
- I don't think it counts as math when there are more letters than numbers!
- Due to Budget constraints, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice.
- Don't make me get the flying monkeys!
- Chinese Proverb: Good things no cheap, cheap things no good!
- "You have brains in your head, and feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose" ~Dr. Seuss
- People fall away from the church for the same reason they fall out of bed; they weren't in far enough.
- Stop telling God how big the storm is; instead try telling the storm how big your God is.
- Our Challenge is not in getting the Lord to speak to us; our challenge is in understanding what he is trying to say.
- It is never ok to be mean or spiteful, for we are followers of God, and our words and our actions should reflect that.
- I don't have ADHD, I just....hey, do you like waffles?

Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago

1 comment:
Very cool. I just started a little thought book to keep in my purse. Something I've wanted to do for a long time. Anyway....I just added a couple of yours :) Thanks for sharing!
PS...hope Eddie had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment