Some of the Models
This would be me trying to get cute 3 minutes before the show is supposed to start. (Yes, Eddie is trying to be patient... trying being the operative word)
Eddie and I went to Seattle on Feb. 16th to do a Modesty In Motion fashion show there. It went really well. The attendance wasn't as big as the Utah show, but the Models were all just so darling. We had been invited up by the Seattle Stake of the LDS church, and we had models from 3 stakes and from other denominations as well.
I was so nervous about doing a show where I had never met the models, couldn't do fittings (we had to get measurements for them and go from there) never seen the building, didn't know the area, etc. But it was absolutely amazing to watch the show come together just perfectly. It was really a miracle that it went so well. The thing I always enjoy about doing the fashion shows is watching the Young Women come out of their shells, and watching their "a ha" lights go on when they realize that they are beautiful. All of the sudden they walk taller, step lighter. I love that.
So looking back on it, I am really really really glad that we did the Seattle show. Would I do it again? Probably not. But then everyone says never say never..... and you never know, maybe it is like childbirth and the memory of the pain and stress will wear off in time.

1 comment:
Looks like you guys pulled off another successful show!!! Miss you!!!
Shellie
Post a Comment